1) ListPush using index generates a compile error
Works: VariablesManager.ListPush(objSpawnId, ListVariables.Position.First, 789);
Breaks: VariablesManager.ListPush(objSpawnId, ListVariables.Position.Index, 0, 789);
Assets/CustomScripts/Managers/PlayerManager.cs(45,22): error CS1501: No overload for method 'ListPush' takes 4 arguments
2) From the API page, "Setting" and "Inserting" are unclear. In the example above, would the result be a "set" to change the value of index 0 or an "insert" before (or maybe after) of a new item?
3) Whichever ListPush does, how do I get the alternative action, so I'm able to set item 0 to a new value, insert a new item before item 0 and append an item after the end of the list?
4) Position.Next appears to loop from the end to the beginning. If this is working as designed, it should be documented.
5) There is no obvious way to get the count of items in list. Without this, it is unclear how to iterate through the entire list.
Customer support service by UserEcho