currently, I try to instantiate AI who has List Variables to patrol between each markers. I was seeking to solution for this, but unfortunately, I coundn't find any solution without coding :P. yes currently I made simple scripted action to copy List Variables from others.
there are some difficult points to instantiate patroling AI with using behavior.
1) developer counldn't save List Variables into Prefab ofbjects which saved Markers in the specific scene.
2) it is impossible to instantiate character with another character which already instantiated & is being in the scene :P
3) there is no action for copying List Variables from A to B
4) Action can't read List Variables from the Game Object which saved at Local Variables or Global Variables.
(so it can't refer to List Variables from others)
Therefore, we can't instantiate Patroling AI with only GC's Trigger&conditions&Actions and behaviors. even behavior has blackboard to access the variable which I need, I couldn't get List Variables from him.
there are some fiture or solution for this.
1) global list variables
2) access local/list variables from other GameObject which saved in variables
3) Copying List Variables from others
Customer support service by UserEcho