+1
Nice!

Looking good! I'll check it out when released

+1

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Neoprod.AnotherDanger


Its there, came out official. I used game creator 95%. The remaining 5% are the online save and google play scripts. A big thank you for your asset which saved a huge amount of time for the design.